Call for Papers - ISAHP2020
AHP/ANP: The Next Generation
Our ISAHP2020 conference theme reflects the idea that the moment has come for a new generation of scholars and practitioners to take the lead with AHP/ANP. The ISAHP2020 virtual format has been decided in the context of the “new normal” we live in. A virtual meeting constitutes a new delivery format but that most likely will become the predominant model for international academic meetings. It has the advantage to make it possible for a larger number of participants to present their work since the time and costs associated are significantly lower than in a physical event. For this reason, we believe this is the ideal opportunity to attract younger AHP/ANP professionals that may not have attended previous meetings.
Interested AHP/ANP participants will submit a 1-3 page extended summary/abstract paper following the ISAHP2020 submission guidelines available in the conference website. The paper length will depend on the nature of the submission: completed research, research in progress and research proposals will be considered for the symposium.
ISAHP2020 is accepting proposal submissions in the program topics listed below.
Select the most appropriate theme for your proposal from the following list (or propose a new one) and enter it in the designated place in the online submission system. Should you have a question contact email@example.com
- Track #1 - Multi-criteria Decision Analysis Theory and Methodology
- Track #2 - Government, Social Policy and Decision Making
- Track #3 - Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Track #4 - Business and Innovation
- Track #5 - Healthcare Decision Making
- Track #6 - Ethics, Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Track #7 - Risk Analysis and Disaster Management
- Track #8 - Supply Chain Management
- Track #9 - Information Technology
- Track #10 – Entrepreneurship
- Track#11 - Applications in Civil Engineering and Urban Management
- We are glad to announce that the ISAHP2020 conference will also accept poster presentations. An effective poster presentation will help your study be known by colleagues and get your main point(s) across to as many people as possible. Also, the scientific committee may determine that a specific submission is more suitable for a poster presentation.
JOURNAL PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
While this submission will be enough for reviewing and acceptance purposes, participants are encouraged to follow up with a full paper and submit it to the International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process (IJAHP) within the following 8-10 weeks after the symposium for revision and eventual publication in a special issue or as part of a special section dedicated to the symposium in the first and/or second IJAHP issue in 2021. Additional publication opportunities are still possible and will be announced in the ISAHP2020 website.
|Call for papers||September 1, 2020|
|Start of proposal submissions||September 14, 2020|
|Submission deadline||November 2, 2020|
|Acceptance/Rejection Letters||Rolling from November 9, 2020|
|ISAHP Program Committee||Conference sponsor|
|Conference Chairman: Enrique Mu||Creative Decisions Foundation|
|Program Co-Chairs: Antonella Petrillo, Elena Rokou||Rozann Saaty, President|
|Head of Scientific Committee: Birsen Karpak|
|Conference Manager: Lirong Wei|
Follow us in the ISAHP2020 conference website for news and updates.